Albert Einstein famously said, “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” If you spent more money than you were hoping to on marketing last year and are not sure exactly what you got in return, you need to become more effective at analyzing your marketing activity. A good starting place is by calculating your firm’s ROI.
- To determine your marketing return on investment you need to know: What you spent on marketing and what you earned as a result.
- Then you will know which marketing activities consistently lead to qualified clients and can focus your time and budget on the activities that are generating the most revenue.
- When evaluating your marketing plan be sure to keep different marketing activities separated so they can be evaluated individually and know your market.
2020 Super Lawyers nomination window is open!
Even if you’ve been selected in the past, you need to make sure your profile is up to date to be considered. Set up a 20-minute review to make sure you’re positioned for success in the selection process.
- If you jumble all your marketing activities together, you will never be able to see which activity finally tipped the scales in your favor. Creating different call tracking numbers for each marketing source and routing different ad campaigns to different landing pages allows you to see which activities are producing results. Also, by knowing if your market is slow and drawn out when making a decision to hire an attorney or if consumer behaviors result in one big case that makes your whole year, helps you know if your marketing efforts will require patience or possibly a steady flow of informative content for consumers that take their time making a decision.
- Here’s Why It Matters to You. Taking time to determine your return on investment allows you to measure the success of your marketing efforts and to use that information to make better business decisions going forward.
- By working with a professional to calculate your ROI, you can benefit from more sophisticated performance reporting than the average attorney is able to create by themselves. I have successfully helped many small firms optimize their marketing plan. To learn more set up a free consultation by clicking below.
Josh is a brilliant marketer
Josh is a brilliant marketer and phenomenal results-driven digital marketing strategist. He’s great at bringing new ideas to the table and more importantly, making sure they are executed at a high level.
He stays on top of the trends, he’s diligent and he’s enjoyable to work with. I genuinely enjoy working with Josh and can recommend him as an asset to any organization looking for marketing expertise.
You would be fortunate to have Josh
I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Josh for several years now. Josh is an approachable, efficient, team leader in an incredibly competitive legal industry. When you work with Josh it quickly becomes apparent that he has an extensive knowledge of digital marketing combined with a creative and keen sense of knowing what your specific needs are, and how to best create and implement a successful marketing strategy for your company. In a world that literally changes daily, you would be fortunate to have Josh as your quarterback leading your team.
I would definitely recommend Josh
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Josh for several years. Josh has always gone above and beyond for our firm. His expertise and forwarding thinking approach to our marketing needs has helped us succeed. I would definitely recommend Josh for anyone who is looking to effectively grow their law practice.
Josh is great!
Josh is great! He’s accessible, responsive and is incredibly knowledgeable. He’s always around to help me no matter how mundane my issue or stupid my question. I always enjoy meeting with him, and I’ve seen incredible results from his work. Cannot recommend Josh Corbelli enough.