While FAQ pages are commonly found online, it doesn’t mean they are always effective. Your page should be a helpful guide for people who are not ready to call your firm but are looking to see if you could help. It’s not the place for a sales pitch. All great FAQ pages are rooted in authenticity and value.
- A FAQ section on your website can have an enormous impact on the overall success of your firm.
- It saves you time, enhances transparency, positions you as the expert, and improves your SEO.
- The most important part of any FAQ page is answering the right questions and making sure to include a call to action that is prominently on display in order to provide a seamless transition from an engaged consumer to a connected one.
2020 Super Lawyers nomination window is open!
Even if you’ve been selected in the past, you need to make sure your profile is up to date to be considered. Set up a 20-minute review to make sure you’re positioned for success in the selection process.
- Knowing what customers are considering before making a purchase is the first step toward success. Well written FAQ pages can give prospective clients immediate access to questions they are likely to have when choosing a law firm and provide an alternative to picking up the phone resulting in fewer emails and calls for your staff. The page can help you to begin developing trust with your client by showing an understanding of what they are going through and an ability to help in difficult times. Including your fee structure or initial consultation information provides transparency and can set the stage for this conversation later. By including questions about your area of expertise you can set yourself apart from your competitors and it brings your content to the top of the search results because it is providing answers to questions that resonate with prospects.
- The frequently asked question page of your website is a great place to set the tone for your firm while putting your client first.
- I have helped many small firms in the area to develop effective FAQ pages. If you would like to learn more set up your free consultation by clicking below.
Josh is a brilliant marketer
Josh is a brilliant marketer and phenomenal results-driven digital marketing strategist. He’s great at bringing new ideas to the table and more importantly, making sure they are executed at a high level.
He stays on top of the trends, he’s diligent and he’s enjoyable to work with. I genuinely enjoy working with Josh and can recommend him as an asset to any organization looking for marketing expertise.
You would be fortunate to have Josh
I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Josh for several years now. Josh is an approachable, efficient, team leader in an incredibly competitive legal industry. When you work with Josh it quickly becomes apparent that he has an extensive knowledge of digital marketing combined with a creative and keen sense of knowing what your specific needs are, and how to best create and implement a successful marketing strategy for your company. In a world that literally changes daily, you would be fortunate to have Josh as your quarterback leading your team.
I would definitely recommend Josh
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Josh for several years. Josh has always gone above and beyond for our firm. His expertise and forwarding thinking approach to our marketing needs has helped us succeed. I would definitely recommend Josh for anyone who is looking to effectively grow their law practice.
Josh is great!
Josh is great! He’s accessible, responsive and is incredibly knowledgeable. He’s always around to help me no matter how mundane my issue or stupid my question. I always enjoy meeting with him, and I’ve seen incredible results from his work. Cannot recommend Josh Corbelli enough.