Potential clients like to look at other people’s opinions. They want to know about your reputation, and an easy way to do that is to read reviews from past clients to get a clear picture of what to expect. So what is the best approach for getting this kind of feedback from your clients?
- Before visiting a business 90% of online shoppers will read at least one review. 94% of online shoppers say a negative review will deter them from visiting a business.
- A potential client is more likely to choose your firm if others think it is a good decision.
- Let’s look at several questions to ask when asking for reviews: when to ask; how to ask; what to avoid; and, what if it’s a bad review.
2020 Super Lawyers nomination window is open!
Even if you’ve been selected in the past, you need to make sure your profile is up to date to be considered. Set up a 20-minute review to make sure you’re positioned for success in the selection process.
- When to ask? When they share unsolicited praise. Shortly after finishing a case. After they reach out on social media. How to ask? Send an email that is specific, informal and appreciative from your own personal email address. What to avoid? Avoid prompting for a good review, asking family members or employees, formal or vague language, nonrecent contacts, pressure, dates, and payment. What if it’s a bad review? People are looking for honest, unbiased feedback, not a 5-star review. Just be sure to follow 5 steps if you receive a review you are unhappy with: always respond either offline or online, thank the person for the feedback, address core issues, apologize, and follow up to make sure it was resolved.
- Here’s Why It Matters To You. Reviews help you show up higher in search results, they help you build trust with potential clients, and most people will look at them before making a decision.
- I have successfully helped many small firms in the area use online reviews to their advantage. To learn how you can best manage your reviews, set up a free consultation by clicking below.
Josh is a brilliant marketer
Josh is a brilliant marketer and phenomenal results-driven digital marketing strategist. He’s great at bringing new ideas to the table and more importantly, making sure they are executed at a high level.
He stays on top of the trends, he’s diligent and he’s enjoyable to work with. I genuinely enjoy working with Josh and can recommend him as an asset to any organization looking for marketing expertise.
You would be fortunate to have Josh
I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Josh for several years now. Josh is an approachable, efficient, team leader in an incredibly competitive legal industry. When you work with Josh it quickly becomes apparent that he has an extensive knowledge of digital marketing combined with a creative and keen sense of knowing what your specific needs are, and how to best create and implement a successful marketing strategy for your company. In a world that literally changes daily, you would be fortunate to have Josh as your quarterback leading your team.
I would definitely recommend Josh
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Josh for several years. Josh has always gone above and beyond for our firm. His expertise and forwarding thinking approach to our marketing needs has helped us succeed. I would definitely recommend Josh for anyone who is looking to effectively grow their law practice.
Josh is great!
Josh is great! He’s accessible, responsive and is incredibly knowledgeable. He’s always around to help me no matter how mundane my issue or stupid my question. I always enjoy meeting with him, and I’ve seen incredible results from his work. Cannot recommend Josh Corbelli enough.