I am sure you are aware of how important social media, in particular Facebook, is to your law firm. Like everyone else, legal consumers spend a large amount of time connecting with their friends and the world through social media. Increasingly the way people are interacting with brands is on social media like Facebook and more and more people are turning to video to learn about law firms. Facebook video allows you to introduce your firm to potential clients, explain difficult concepts in a simple way and gives people a chance to put a face to your firm’s name.
- People watch on average more than an hour video a day on social media with most, 92 percent, viewing the videos on their phone.
- Facebook advertising is one of the best brand awareness tools available. It provides a large, highly targeted audience so that you are only paying for the type of people you specify and who look at your ad.
- The first step is to create an effective video that conveys your value proposition to consumers and showcases your firm in a positive way. Then just get your video in front of potential clients on Facebook.
2020 Super Lawyers nomination window is open!
Even if you’ve been selected in the past, you need to make sure your profile is up to date to be considered. Set up a 20-minute review to make sure you’re positioned for success in the selection process.
- Our attention spans are growing smaller and smaller. People scroll quickly through their feeds only stopping when something catches their attention. You need to pique your viewers’ interest and convey your message in about ten seconds. Your best option for achieving this is to work with professionals who create videos targeted at legal consumers. Letting them write a script and take care of the video shoot will give you the time you need to serve the needs of your clients. With the Spanish speaking market growing faster than any other demographic you may want to make a video in Spanish.
- Here’s Why It Matters To You. People want to work with law firms when they know and trust their name. Social video allows you to get your law firm’s name in front of the many Facebook users that may be in need of an attorney.
- I have successfully helped many small firms in the area reach potential customers through social media and video. To learn how, set up a free consultation by clicking below or to learn more about marketing to a Spanish speaking audience read
Josh is a brilliant marketer
Josh is a brilliant marketer and phenomenal results-driven digital marketing strategist. He’s great at bringing new ideas to the table and more importantly, making sure they are executed at a high level.
He stays on top of the trends, he’s diligent and he’s enjoyable to work with. I genuinely enjoy working with Josh and can recommend him as an asset to any organization looking for marketing expertise.
You would be fortunate to have Josh
I have had the pleasure of knowing and working with Josh for several years now. Josh is an approachable, efficient, team leader in an incredibly competitive legal industry. When you work with Josh it quickly becomes apparent that he has an extensive knowledge of digital marketing combined with a creative and keen sense of knowing what your specific needs are, and how to best create and implement a successful marketing strategy for your company. In a world that literally changes daily, you would be fortunate to have Josh as your quarterback leading your team.
I would definitely recommend Josh
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Josh for several years. Josh has always gone above and beyond for our firm. His expertise and forwarding thinking approach to our marketing needs has helped us succeed. I would definitely recommend Josh for anyone who is looking to effectively grow their law practice.
Josh is great!
Josh is great! He’s accessible, responsive and is incredibly knowledgeable. He’s always around to help me no matter how mundane my issue or stupid my question. I always enjoy meeting with him, and I’ve seen incredible results from his work. Cannot recommend Josh Corbelli enough.